Assertiveness Training Sydney
Our Assertiveness Training courses will help you become more confident with personal assertiveness and teach you how to manage other people’s negativity. You will learn how to approach difficult subjects and topics you feel strongly about and express your views with a constructive approach.
Be assertive, not aggressive. By including specific statements and language into your communications, you will speak more assertively and confidently. Your tone of voice will also help you to communicate assertion without aggression. You will learn how to use non-verbal techniques including eye contact, body language, facial expressions and posture on this course to your advantage.
Learn the following key areas:-
- The importance of effective communication within the workplace and recognise the triggers for certain behaviours in themselves and othersIdentify the skills and behaviours displayed by effective communicators and the range of behaviours from submissive through to aggressive
- Understand how to improve both self-esteem and confidence through positive thinking and actions
- Recognise non-verbal behaviours and the signs they portray
- Give a clear description of what assertiveness is and why is important for effective working relationships
- Identify which situations they find hardest to deal with in an assertive manner at work and techniques for dealing with them
- Appreciate that avoiding situations will often lead to conflict in the long run
Browse our Sydney Classroom Course Dates
Book an onsite group course at your office or at one of our training rooms
One on One Course
Book a one on one course
Get the best discounts for online training through our partner, Udemy.
Assertiveness Training (1 Day Workshop)
- STAR methodology
- Understanding assertiveness
- Aggressive behaviour
- Assertive behaviour
- The effects of non-assertion
- Circle of influence
- Saying no
- Dealing with manipulative people
- Handling conflict
We deliver Assertiveness Training Courses in Sydney, Parramatta, Ryde, Wetherill Park and all Sydney suburbs as well as on site in Melbourne and most major Australian states.