Microsoft Publisher Courses Sydney and Melbourne
Trainers Direct offers professional onsite Publisher courses for groups and individuals from beginners to more experienced users. We provide training courses on all Publisher software versions including 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013 and 2016. In house training means that you benefit from cheaper courses with flexible content. Looking for other Microsoft courses such as Excel? Check out our Microsoft Office page.
Level 1 - Introduction/Intermediate
INTRO COURSE OUTLINE
The Publisher Interface
Understand how to use the master to update and change multiple pages.
Work with pictures
Learn how to scale, crop, resize and move.
Modify picture properties, edit pictures and change text wrapping around pictures.
Learn how to design your own publications such as business cards, flyers, brochures, newsletters and cards.
Work with drawing tools to create lines, shapes and other objects.
Learn how to print publications effectively.
Change the appearance of your work using fonts, colours, backgrounds and alignment options as well as using WordArt text effects and lots more.
Learn how to setup tables for presenting text in a column and row format.
Insert information from other programs.
Microsoft Office short courses are available on site throughout NSW including Sydney CBD, Parramatta, Wetherill Park, Mascot, Hills District, North Sydney, Chatswood, St Leonards, Smithfield, Ryde, Pennant Hills, Sutherland Shire, Norwest, Macquarie Business Park, Bondi, Horsnby, Arndell Park, St Marys, Penrith, Fairfield and Northern Beaches. Check out our public course dates and competitive prices.
Useful Course Information
- Our trainers contract for some of the largest providers in Sydney guaranteeing quality delivery at affordable prices
- Training courses can be delivered on site at your offices or at one of our training venues in Sydney CBD or Northern Beaches
- Full day courses run from 09:30 – 16:00 with a 45 minute lunch break but we also offer short courses too
- Soft copy training manuals are included
- Our trainers can use your examples
- We offer classroom based training with small class sizes
- Course outlines can be tailored to suit your needs
- We are so certain you will be happy with our training that we offer a money back guarantee if you are not satisfied
- All of our trainers are certified with many years of corporate training experience
- Our pricing is competitive because our overheads are low
- We offer free laptop hire to all Microsoft courses in Sydney
- A free training needs analysis is included in our service
- We offer lifetime membership of our online user support group for all IT courses
- Tailored PDF course notes
- Membership of our support group
- Complimentary training needs analysis
- Laptop hire available