Customer Service TrainingA One Day Practical Course for Professionals
In house courses available in Sydney, Melbourne and all major states, delivering flexible content to match your needs
Experts in One Day workshops and short courses giving users the skills to be more efficient and productive
Customer Service Training Sydney
Our hands on Customer Service Training courses will help you to provide a unique customer experience by anticipating your customers’ needs and exceeding their expectations.
In this soft skills course you’ll learn how to create fabulous first impressions, cement lasting impressions and learn how to deal with difficult customers.
Summary Course Outline
- Understand the differences between customer service and customer care and why they are so vital to any business.
- Understand the importance of setting and managing customer expectations and the needs and wants of different customer groups.
- Be able to communicate face to face with both internal and external customers in a confident and professional manner
- Understand the importance of creating a good first impression
- Be more self aware of both the verbal and non verbal signals that they display when communicating face to face and over the telephone with colleagues, suppliers and customers
- Be able to deal more effectively with “difficult” customers and complaints with a view to achieving mutually acceptable outcomes to ensure continued relationships into the future.
Our next course is Fri 13th October in Sydney Price: $630
Browse all Classroom Course Dates
Book an onsite group course at your office or at one of our training rooms
One on One Course
Book a one on one course
Get the best discounts for online training through our partner, Udemy.
Customer Service Training (1 Day Workshop)
Our Customer Service Training courses can be run anywhere on site in Sydney. Our workshops are flexible and can be tailored to suit your needs.
- STAR methodology
- Customer experience
- Diagnostic clinic
- Customer expectations
- The RATER model
- Publicity and marketing
- Meeting and exceeding expectations
- Fabulous first impressions
- Face to face impressions
- Active listening
- Phone impressions
- Cementing lasting impressions
- Making and keeping promises
- Following up
- Dealing with difficult customers
- Customer complaints
- Handling stress
- Planning into action
Have a specific set of objectives in mind? Our Professional Development courses are hands on and can combine a blend of different topics to create your own tailor made training course.