Excel 2007 Training Sydney, Corporate Excel Tutoring
Trainers Direct offers professional on site Excel 2007 training in Sydney and Melbourne. We can deliver an Excel course for groups and one to ones from beginner to advanced level. On site Excel 2010 training Sydney means that you benefit from affordable courses with tailored content.
- Tailored PDF course notes
- Membership of our support group
- Complimentary training needs analysis
- Laptop hire available
Level 1 - Introduction
Introductory Excel 2007 Training Sydney
A beginner Excel 2007 course delivered by certified Excel tutors. The Excel beginners course is aimed at users who may be self taught with basic knowledge of spreadsheets. Users with limited Excel skills with little experience of Excel formulae and functions should attend this course prior to enrolling on the intermediate level, or should request an intermediate level course customised to include a revision section covering calculations.
Design your own spreadsheets
Professionally format spreadsheets
Understand formulae and functions
Use relative and absolute references in formulae
Define page set up and print options
Learn about brackets and errors in formulae
Looking to cover If functions, linking and charts? Our Intermediate Excel Training Course may be more appropriate for you.
Level 2 - Intermediate
Intermediate Excel 2007 Training Sydney
Anyone attending this Excel 2007 course should have a good working knowledge of how to set up an Excel spreadsheet using formatting and basic formulas. Users should be able to add, subtract, multiply and divide as well as being able to access page setup options and AutoSum.
The If Function
Protection and security
Grouping and updating sheets simultaneously
Freeze panes, sort, filter and subtotal
Pivot table reports
Looking to cover Lookup functions and macros? Our Advanced Excel 2007 Training Course may be more appropriate for you.
Level 3 - Advanced
Advanced Excel 2007 Training Sydney
Users attending our advanced excel 2007 skills training courses should be conversant with all topics at intro and intermediate level.
If, and, or
Error trapping functions
Consolidation, outlining and working with large sheets
Text to columns
Macros and customising
Combine topics to create your own tailor made Excel 2007 course. Ask about our free training needs analysis for a truly relevant and hands on learning experience. We can run any Excel 2007 course in Sydney and Melbourne and most other Australian states. Courses are flexible with timings and durations to suit your busy staff schedule. Findus in Website Directory Australia, WL Directory, The Most Popular Website Directory, and Thales Directory
Microsoft Office short courses are available on site throughout NSW including Sydney CBD, Parramatta, Wetherill Park, Mascot, Hills District, North Sydney, Chatswood, St Leonards, Smithfield, Ryde, Pennant Hills, Sutherland Shire, Norwest, Macquarie Business Park, Bondi, Horsnby, Arndell Park, St Marys, Penrith, Fairfield and Northern Beaches. Check out our public course dates and competitive prices.
Useful Course Information
- Our trainers contract for some of the largest providers in Sydney guaranteeing quality delivery at affordable prices
- Training courses can be delivered on site at your offices or at one of our training venues in Sydney CBD or Northern Beaches
- Full day courses run from 09:30 – 16:00 with a 45 minute lunch break but we also offer short courses too
- Soft copy training manuals are included
- Our trainers can use your examples
- We offer classroom based training with small class sizes
- Course outlines can be tailored to suit your needs
- We are so certain you will be happy with our training that we offer a money back guarantee if you are not satisfied
- All of our trainers are certified with many years of corporate training experience
- Our pricing is competitive because our overheads are low
- We offer free laptop hire to all Microsoft courses in Sydney
- A free training needs analysis is included in our service
- We offer lifetime membership of our online user support group for all IT courses