Google My Business is the easiest way for your customers to find you
Google My Business (GMB) is the most effective way to market your small business online. 1 in 5 Google searches are related to location, which means that if you don’t have a well optimised local listing, you’re missing out. Even if you have a website, unless it’s ranking highly, most people don’t get past Googles first page of search results and this is where your customers are finding what they need. That’s why Google My Business is so important.
We create effective Google My Business listings for marketing your business, so new and existing customers can find you easily. We can help you to understand how to use GMB to market your small business effectively.
What is Google My Business?
Google My Business is a free tool that lets you manage how your business appears on Google Search and Maps. If you’re just getting started with marketing your business online, your Google My Business listing is a great place to focus your early efforts. After all, when people search for a product or service near them, they’re usually very close to making a purchase. Local businesses without a website can still utilise Google My Business listings as it provides a basic public identity and an online presence which means that when someone searches for your business, you’ll show up on the right side of a Google search or better still, when someone searches for a product or service you’ll offer, you’ll show up in the local listings. You don’t even have to advertise your address if you work from home, we can simply list your service area instead.
GMB Mini Adverts
One of the most powerful ways to grab a searcher’s attention is by creating Google My Business Posts. GMB Posts are mini-ads for your company, products, or services. You’ll even get monthly reporting straight to your Inbox so that you can see how your campaigns are doing.
There are a variety of posts you can create to promote your business:
- What’s New
Posts also allow you to include a call to action (CTA) so you can better control what the visitor does after they view your post. Current CTAs are:
- Order Online
- Learn More
- Sign Up
- Get Offer
- Call Now
What’s included in our Google My Business service?
- Upload of all of your business information including location, trading hours, business category and 3 photos (you may add more)
- Keyword research – guessing what people are searching for online could mean that you’re missing out on tons of traffic. For instance ‘fix leaking toilet’ has a search volume of 320 per month whereas ‘how to fix leaking toilet’ brings 880 searches per month. Here at Trainers Direct we have the tools to discover what words and phrases your target audience is searching for and how many people are searching for those keywords. As part of our local SEO service, we’ll provide you with a list of 10 keyword phrases to get you started. These can be used when you’re promoting your mini ads to drive clients to your listing and on your website too if you have one.
- Set up the ability to receive reviews. After all, when you do a great job, you want your clients to know about it right? Those 5 star ratings attract more traffic than your competitors with no reviews. We’ll provide you with a template containing a direct link to your listing. Simply email or text your customers when you’ve completed a job and ask for a review. The more good reviews you get, the more enquiries you’ll receive
Get Online Today
Trainers Direct can create an effective Google My Business presence for marketing your business ensuring that you are visible online locally whether you’re starting a small business or established.
Choose Your Service
Google My Business Set up including 1 hr face to face online training
What's Included Checklist
- Upload of business information
- Button to allow customers to contact you directly from GMB
- Keyword Research – includes 10 keyword phrases
- Review template for customers to leave online reviews
GMB Set Up & Training
GMB Set up Only
GMB Training Only