Microsoft Publisher Training
We offer professional onsite Microsoft Publisher training courses for groups and individuals from beginners to more experienced users. Our onsite training workshops give you the benefit of cost effective training courses tailored to your needs.
Microsoft Publisher Essentials - 1 Day
- The Publisher Interface
- Understand how to use the master to update and change multiple pages.
- Work with pictures
- Learn how to scale, crop, resize and move.
- Modify picture properties, edit pictures and change text wrapping around pictures.
- Learn how to design your own publications such as business cards, flyers, brochures, newsletters and cards.
- Work with drawing tools to create lines, shapes and other objects.
- Learn how to print publications effectively.
- Change the appearance of your work using fonts, colours, backgrounds and alignment options as well as using WordArt text effects and lots more.
- Learn how to setup tables for presenting text in a column and row format.
- Insert information from other programs.
Combine Microsoft Publisher topics to create your own tailor made training session. Ask about our free training needs analysis for a truly relevant and hands on learning experience.
Microsoft Office short courses are available on site throughout NSW including Sydney CBD, Parramatta, Wetherill Park, Mascot, Hills District, North Sydney, Chatswood, St Leonards, Smithfield, Ryde, Pennant Hills, Sutherland Shire, Norwest, Macquarie Business Park, Bondi, Horsnby, Arndell Park, St Marys, Penrith, Fairfield and Northern Beaches. Check out our public course dates and competitive prices.
- Tailored PDF course notes
- Membership of our support group
- Complimentary training needs analysis
- Laptop hire available