MSP Training Sydney & Melbourne
MSP Training Sydney. Trainers Direct offers professional onsite MSP training courses on all Microsoft Project software versions including 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013 and 2016 for groups and individuals from beginner to advanced level. We provide training courses on site which means that you benefit from cheaper MS Project courses with tailored content together with support and advice if you need help setting up projects.
- Tailored PDF course notes
- Membership of our support group
- Complimentary training needs analysis
- Laptop hire available
Level 1 - Introduction/Intermediate
MSP Training Sydney
MSP COURSE OUTLINE – 1 DAY
Our Microsoft Project Training Sydney courses are delivered by experts. Course outlines apply to 2016, 2013, 2010 and 2007 versions. This course will provide users with an in depth understanding of how to set up and configure MSP to maintain and track project plans. Our courses run over 1 day and give a broad exposure of the following subjects:-
Creating a new project
Setting up the calendar
Inputting holidays and changing working times
Inputting and linking tasks
Formatting the Gantt Chart
Viewing the project in different ways
Adding and managing resources
Understanding the critical path
Lead time and lag time
Saving a baseline
Project slippage and tracking
Trainers Direct delivers MSP training courses in Sydney, Ryde, Parramatta, North Shore, Wetherill Park, MacQuarie Business Park, Norwest, Smithfield and all surrounding areas.
Level 2 - Intermediate/Advanced
MSP Sydney, our level 2 course can be combined with level 1 to provide a 2 day intense course on MS Project.
MSP INTERMEDIATE COURSE OUTLINE – 1 DAY
Producing a Network diagram
Managing a resource pool
Working with multiple projects
Link sub projects to a master project
See our bespoke MSP training option for a targeted course focusing on your objectives
Bespoke Training and Consultancy
Combine topics to create your own tailor made Microsoft Project course. Ask about our free training needs analysis for a truly relevant and hands on learning experience. Ask about using your own Project examples, one on one courses or short courses that run over half a day.
Trainers Direct can also help you to set up projects from scratch and offer support and advice.
Microsoft Office short courses are available on site throughout NSW including Sydney CBD, Parramatta, Wetherill Park, Mascot, Hills District, North Sydney, Chatswood, St Leonards, Smithfield, Ryde, Pennant Hills, Sutherland Shire, Norwest, Macquarie Business Park, Bondi, Horsnby, Arndell Park, St Marys, Penrith, Fairfield and Northern Beaches. Check out our public course dates and competitive prices.
Useful Course Information
- Our trainers contract for some of the largest providers in Sydney guaranteeing quality delivery at affordable prices
- Training courses can be delivered on site at your offices or at one of our training venues in Sydney CBD or Northern Beaches
- Full day courses run from 09:30 – 16:00 with a 45 minute lunch break but we also offer short courses too
- Soft copy training manuals are included
- Our trainers can use your examples
- We offer classroom based training with small class sizes
- Course outlines can be tailored to suit your needs
- We are so certain you will be happy with our training that we offer a money back guarantee if you are not satisfied
- All of our trainers are certified with many years of corporate training experience
- Our pricing is competitive because our overheads are low
- We offer free laptop hire to all Microsoft courses in Sydney
- A free training needs analysis is included in our service
- We offer lifetime membership of our online user support group for all IT courses