Our 1 Day hands on Negotiation Skills course is designed to help you power up your negotiation skills. Managers, consultants, service providers and salespeople can all benefit from becoming better negotiators. Explore four principles of win/win negotiation. Hear how to plan and structure a negotiation – whether you’re negotiating individually or as a team. See the tactics professional negotiators use to get positive results from negotiations. Try out a range of negotiation tools, so you can become a confident and assertive negotiator. This one day workshop can be delivered onsite in Sydney or virtually online.
Negotiating Course (1 Day Workshop)
Negotiating Course (1 Day)
Learn how to be a confident negotiator with skills that can help you drive business success, resolve conflicts and get more of what you want in life.
What you will learn
By the end of the course, you will have learned the following techniques:
- how to prevent other people dominating your negotiations
- how tokeep your negotiations on track, so you get results which work for you
- how to prevent relationships being damaged by conflicts and disagreements
- how to build respectful, positive relationships
- eliminate any ‘bad habits’ which undermine your success as a negotiator
- how to become the most confident and successful negotiator you can be.
- decide which approach to take when negotiating in a range of contexts
- use the ‘principle based’ negotiation model
- plan your approach to a negotiation
- map all parties’ needs and concerns during a negotiation
- develop options and outcomes using win/win principles
- handle the ‘people’ side of negotiation
- respond to problematic situations which occur during negotiations.
Have a specific set of objectives in mind? Our Professional Development courses are hands on and can combine a blend of different topics to create your own tailor made training course.