Customer Relationships Training Sydney
Our hands-on Customer Relationships Training course is designed to help you to provide a unique customer experience by anticipating your customers’ needs and exceeding their expectations.
This course focuses on customer relationship management and enhancing customer relationships, ensuring positive experiences are upheld.
We can help you to:
- Learn how to manage difficult situations such as conflict resolution, handling complaints and more
- Make the philosophy of your business and processes more customer-focused, helping you increase engagement and customer satisfaction
Summary Course Outline
- Understand the differences between customer service and customer care and why they are so vital to any business.
- Understand the importance of setting and managing customer expectations and the needs and wants of different customer groups.
- Be able to communicate face to face with both internal and external customers in a confident and professional manner
- Communicate effectively via telephone and email
- Building rapport and earning trust
- Understand the importance of creating a good first impression
- Be more self aware of both the verbal and non verbal signals that they display when communicating face to face and over the telephone with colleagues, suppliers and customers
- Effective questioning
- Be able to deal more effectively with “difficult” customers and complaints with a view to achieving mutually acceptable outcomes to ensure continued relationships into the future.
- Learn the skills of effective communication in the workplace
Customer Relationship Training (1 Day Workshop)
Our Customer Relationship Training courses can be run anywhere onsite in Sydney or as a virtual instructor led course. Learn about customer relationship management in our tailored workshops which can be customised to suit your needs.
- STAR methodology
- Customer experience
- Diagnostic clinic
- Customer expectations
- The RATER model
- Publicity and marketing
- Meeting and exceeding expectations
- Fabulous first impressions
- Face to face impressions
- Active listening
- Phone impressions
- Cementing lasting impressions
- Making and keeping promises
- Following up
- Dealing with difficult customers
- Customer complaints
- Handling stress
- Planning into action
Have a specific set of objectives in mind? Our Professional Development courses are hands on and can combine a blend of different topics to create your own tailor made training course.