SEO Training Sydney, No Geeks, No Jargon…
SEO training Sydney on the Northern Beaches.
Our short SEO courses are aimed at small businesses who want to save money and learn DIY SEO to boost sales.
Unlike other SEO companies, first and foremost our instructors are full time trainers, which means that we have a no jargon, zero technical approach to our training sessions.
If you want your website to be found on Google, this is the course for you.
One to One No Nonsense SEO Training Sydney
We recommend half day sessions to ensure that our users retain their new found knowledge. All sessions are tailored to your needs and include a website audit to identify your top priorities. The outline below provides a general list of topics.
- Website audit – review the website audit to identify an action plan of key areas to target
- Keyword research – do you know what your target audience is typing into Google to find you? We will teach you how to identify high volume, low competition and low difficulty key words to help you achieve the first page of Google.
- Keyword research tools but which one? We will show you the best free and paid tools to identify the keywords your customers are using to find you.
- Tracking – it’s so important to track the keywords you want to rank for and have a strategy, we will show you how to assign keywords to your web pages and track them.
- How to use keywords on your web pages – understand the important aspects of SEO and how to distribute your keywords for maximum impact.
- Understanding the techy talk – the part which we make easy, we will teach you the importance of meta titles and descriptions and why we use these tags, headings, hyperlinks and images.
- Competition – tracking your competitors.
- Google My Business – if you’re selling to a local market then you’ll need a Google My Business account to gain maximum exposure in your local market place, we can help you set this up easily and encourage your customers to review your business for online street cred.
- Understanding the importance of Backlinks – Backlinks are links that are directed towards your website. The number of backlinks is an indication of the popularity of your website. Google will give more credit to sites that have a good number of quality backlinks, and consider those sites more relevant than others in their search engine results pages. We will teach you how to create a kosher link building strategy.
- The Power of Sharing – we will talk to you about the importance of social media and blogging and how to use this to your advantage to drive traffic to your site.
Microsoft Office short courses are available on site throughout NSW including Sydney CBD, Parramatta, Wetherill Park, Mascot, Hills District, North Sydney, Chatswood, St Leonards, Smithfield, Ryde, Pennant Hills, Sutherland Shire, Norwest, Macquarie Business Park, Bondi, Horsnby, Arndell Park, St Marys, Penrith, Fairfield and Northern Beaches. Check out our public course dates and competitive prices.