SharePoint Training Sydney
SharePoint Training Sydney, tailored courses customised to suit your requirements. Trainers Direct offers professional on site training for groups and individuals from beginner to advanced level. In house training means that you benefit from cheaper courses with flexible content. Our expert trainers can use your SharePoint configuration to provide a truly hands on and relevant training experience.
We can also offer more bespoke services too including Intranet Strategy and Governance workshops as well as installation, configuration, development, maintenance and support on SharePoint.
Whether you’re new to SharePoint, a competent user or looking for coaching on a particular topic, we have a SharePoint training course to match your needs, browse the categories below.
- Tailored PDF course notes
- Membership of our support group
- Complimentary training needs analysis
- Laptop hire available
Level 1 - Introduction for End Users
SharePoint Introduction for End Users Summary Outline – 1 Day
Work with document libraries
Use the Search tools
Use Social Networking functions
Use OneDrive for Business
Work with Personal Sites
Level 2 - Managing a SharePoint Site
Managing a SharePoint Site Summary Outline – 1 Day
Create and work with files, lists and libraries
Manage calendars and events
Manage wiki pages and web parts
Manage custom content
Manage team, project and community sites
Manage the security for a site and its content
Combine topics from end user and manager to create your own tailor made training course or create your own advanced outline using custom content and your own configuration. Ask about our free training needs analysis for a truly relevant and hands on SharePoint training experience.
Microsoft Office short courses are available on site throughout NSW including Sydney CBD, Parramatta, Wetherill Park, Mascot, Hills District, North Sydney, Chatswood, St Leonards, Smithfield, Ryde, Pennant Hills, Sutherland Shire, Norwest, Macquarie Business Park, Bondi, Horsnby, Arndell Park, St Marys, Penrith, Fairfield and Northern Beaches. Check out our public course dates and competitive prices.
Useful Course Information
- Our trainers contract for some of the largest providers in Sydney guaranteeing quality delivery at affordable prices
- Training courses can be delivered on site at your offices or at one of our training venues in Sydney CBD or Northern Beaches
- Full day courses run from 09:30 – 16:00 with a 45 minute lunch break but we also offer short courses too
- Soft copy training manuals are included
- Our trainers can use your examples
- We offer classroom based training with small class sizes
- Course outlines can be tailored to suit your needs
- We are so certain you will be happy with our training that we offer a money back guarantee if you are not satisfied
- All of our trainers are certified with many years of corporate training experience
- Our pricing is competitive because our overheads are low
- We offer free laptop hire to all Microsoft courses in Sydney
- A free training needs analysis is included in our service
- We offer lifetime membership of our online user support group for all IT courses