Tender Writing Course Sydney
Practical on site training workshops which can be delivered anywhere in Australia. This workshop focuses on practical skills and tools needed to decipher, design and submit winning tenders for both state and federal funding. Check out our public course dates…
Tender Writing Course Sydney (1 Day Workshop)
Tender Writing Course Sydney, a 1 day hands on practical step by step workshop where tenders from both the public and private sector will be assessed and participants will have the opportunity to draft tender applications in class and have them assessed by the facilitator. This tender writing training course is suitable for businesses preparing to tender or respond to Request for Tender (RFT) or for individuals who are looking to move into this area.
At the end of this tender writing training course, participants should be able to:
- Understand the facets and requirements of quality tender writing
- Be familiar with the content required within a quality tender
- Be able to apply the tender writing methodology learnt and experienced to your next submission
- Have the opportunity to engage in meaningful discussions with your professional colleagues on issues relating to tender writing.
- This 1 day tender writing course covers the following topics:
- Public and Private Sector Tenders – what is out there?
- Practical Tender Writing Tips and Budgets
- Acquittal of Tender & Evaluation
- Tender Writing – Do’s & Dont’s
- The benefits of Tendering for your Business
- What is RFT and how does a business approach such?
Have a specific set of objectives in mind? Our tender writing courses are hands on and can combine a blend of different topics to create your own tailor made training course. If you are looking for flexible content or need help with a tender, request a customised workshop.